Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Charles R. Hayes, P.A. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy cases. Based in Naples, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Charles R. Hayes, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. Our bankruptcy attorneys guide you through the legal process, helping you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off part of your debt in installments over a period of three to five years and get a court-ordered discharge of qualifying debt. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Commercial Real Estate: Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- Residential Real Estate: Our experienced attorneys handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in Florida, we can help.
- Wills & Trusts: Our experienced attorneys helps clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
- Trusts & Estates: Our experienced attorneys represent clients in estate planning involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Estate Planning: We handle Florida estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
When you retain the services of Charles R. Hayes, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Naples law firm today
Charles R. Hayes, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Naples. Call the firm at 239-431-7619 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.